OMG THIS IS AN AUDIO CLIP OF PJ’S (and slightly phil’s hey) LAUGH IN PHIL’S NEW VIDEO WOWWW!!!! [plus the brick song] wow omg omg
- 1. What is your best friends name?
- 2. What is your biggest pet peeve?
- 3. Do you have any pets?
- 4. Whats your favorite number?
- 5. What was the last thing you ate?
- 6. If you were a crayon what colour would you be?
- 7. How is the weather right now?
- 8. Who was the last person you talked to on…
Apply to any fandom of your choosing.
Day #1 First Encounter With This Series (i.e. how you discovered it, first episode you watched, etc…)
Day #2 The Moment That Made You Fall in Love with this Series
Day #3 Favourite Female Character
Day #4 Favourite Male Character
Day #5 Favourite…
- 01: tell me the truth, what made you start liking the person you like right now? Its hard to explain. I was intruged by him. Not only is he very attractive, he’s got this amazing personality. He is one of the most loving, & strong person I’ve met.
- 02: what on your body is hurting or…
- If you could travel to another decade, what would it be and why?
- If you could live in any home on television, what would it be?
- What’s the best halloween costume you’ve ever worn?
- Name 5 songs which you know all the lyrics to.
- Are you superstitious? and if so, with what?
- If you could…
Benedict Cumberbatch over the years [x]
There’s about 3 movies a year and then 2013 happened
my mum just came into my room and told me not to look in the freezer…
brb i’m going to go look in the freezer
MUM THAT’S NOT FUNNY.
"There is something about Molly which makes women and young women who watch "Sherlock" identify themselves with her. A bit like Watson, who is the reflect of the reader in the Sherlock Holmes universe, Molly has her own spot there too. Molly proves to us that yes, we can be ridiculous when we are in love, and it’s no big deal, it’s nothing to be ashamed of. I remember at the beginning of the show, some people said that she was a "doormat". Some people are doormats, and I don’t mind playing that role, but I always thought that Molly was more than that, that she represented much more. What is interesting is that no one thought that Molly could be perfect for Sherlock in the first place, it was like a joke. But despite us, despite me and despite the writers, something happened in the last season and we don’t laugh anymore at the idea that yes, something could happen between them. It doesn’t matter to me, but I think that what is wonderful is that Molly incarnates the power of the heart and the power of the risk. She takes some little risks, she sees him. She sees the person underneath the eccentric persona, infuriating, annoying and sometimes utterly rude. And that’s the reason why her character works so well.”
Youtubes april fools prank is beyond next level